Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Top 100 Cards of My Collection Honorable Mention 2009 Ultimate Collection Legendary Six Jerseys Aikman/Staubach/Bradshaw/Marino/Elway/Tarkenton


This is definitely one of those cards that belongs on my countdown. I had a very difficult time keeping this one off. I mean a 6 player combo jersey card of some of the greatest QB's of all time all one card? Just pure awesomeness. I'm gonna be very biased because both Aikman and Staubach are on this card and even if this card was just a triple jersey card ,each side would be awesome. I love these Ultimate Collection multi-jerseys that came out in 2009. They are very nicely done and you cannot complain about the player selection obviously. John Elway, Dan Marino, Fran Tarkenton, Terry Bradshaw, and of course my two Cowboys. All 6 Hall of Famers. This would've definitely made it, if it was the patch version. The only other reason that I might have kept this off was two plain white swatches for Marino and Aikman, and that's really being nit picky. Not every card I love can make the top 100, but this one is well deserving of an honorable mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment