Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Top 100 Cards of My Collection Honorable Mention: My Other Cuts

Here are the other cuts I have in my collection that didn't quite make the cut, so to speak

2009 Razor Cut Signatures Sports Icons James "Cool Papa" Bell
One of my favorite nicknames ever, Cool Papa Bell was one of the greatest stars in the Negro Leagues

2008  SP Legendary Cuts Fall Classic Signature Cuts Carl Hubbell
A Hall of Famer pitcher, Hubbell is most fondly remembered for striking out Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Jimmie Foxx, Al Simmons, and Joe Cronin in a row in the 1934 All Star Game. All five Hall of Famers

2008 Playoff National Treasures All Pros Cut Signature Clyde "Bulldog" Turner
One of the earliest stars of the Chicago Bears, "Bulldog" played both center and linebacker for the Chicago Bears in the 40's and early 50's

No comments:

Post a Comment