Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

My Favorite 150 Items in My Collection-#122 1996 Starting Lineup Derek Jeter FP

 
 Why I Like It: I mentioned before that although I'm not exactly thrilled with the piece itself..it comes across kinda bland to me, I still can't leave this off the countdown since it's such an important piece in SLU history. I remember never even coming remotely close to finding this piece locally when it came out. I got it many years later after the market crash. If the figure had been cooler (I even would prefer the pinstripes over the grey jersey) maybe it would've ranked higher but still there's no denying that this is a must have figure for every SLU collection.

1 comment:

  1. Great piece. I probably should have picked this piece up a few years ago. I'll add it to my collection if the price is right... but most likely I've missed the boat.

    ReplyDelete