Pages

Friday, November 3, 2017

Group Break Hits: Topps Diamond Icons

So a couple of weeks ago I joined a Group Break for Topps Diamond Icons on Fire Hand Cards. The cards from that set for what I have seen look AMAZING and I thought I'd give it a whirl and go for 2 random spots in a Random Hit Group Break. Here's what I got.




Overall Thoughts: Well as great as the last group break was for me for Definitive, this was the total opposite. Just the luck of the draw and I got the short straw. There was some nice cards pulled in the case (autos of Judge, Hank Aaron, Koufax, Nolan Ryan, 2 Altuve Auto Patch cards off the top of my head) but I got basically the bottom of the barrel when it comes to the hits. Ah well, you win some you lose some.

2 comments:

  1. Dang. Autos of Aaron, Koufax, and Ryan? Doesn't get much better than that.

    ReplyDelete