Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Two More Additions to Cardfest!

Here's a couple more additions to Cardfest!


2017 Topps Gallery Baseball
 
I really didn't plan on it but here's Topps Gallery again basically 20 years later. I have a 1998 Topps Gallery I'll be opening and now also a 2017 one! These are Wal Mart exclusives and from what I've seen in breaks the cards are really nice. The autos will probably be rough, but it'll still be a fun box to open!

2017 Leaf Rookies And Stars Longevity 
 
Here's a Target Football Exclusive. Unfortunately, I ordered two of these during Target's 25% off sale, but only received one shipped, so I had to get a refund on the 2nd box because they said they were out of stock. Pretty bummed about that, but at least I'll get to open one box of this stuff.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment