Pages

Friday, December 1, 2017

More Cardfest Additions!

I don't know HOW I haven't busted all this stuff open yet, but I'm doing my best to wait until everything comes in. I'm really hoping by next Friday at the latest, I'll have all my packages in. Until then, time to show off the stuff that I do have, that will be part of Cardfest! So here we go..more additions!

2017 Topps Archives Signature Series Postseason Edition
 
So if you remember, I got DESTROYED on the Active Player Edition of this product. So why am I trying the Postseason edition? Simple, it was relatively cheap ($30) and I needed $30 to complete a purchase to get free shipping on DA Card World. This will definitely be one of the earlier boxes I'll be opening.

16-17 Panini Limited Basketball 
 
I bought these with the 20 packs of 12-13 Prizm because I can't stand paying shipping for boxes, so I'd rather buy more cards to get free shipping..i know i know, crazy, but that's just how I roll! These have dropped in price significantly so I figured it was worth a shot to try a couple of boxes. With the abundance of stuff that I have coming in, this will more than likely be an early rip.

17-18 Donruss Basketball
 
Finally some more recent Basketball stuff in the Cardfest. I love base Donruss and I have 3 hobby boxes rip. Hoping for some nice rookie autos of the current rookie class (maybe a Tatum..Lonzo Ball...Dennis Smith Jr?). Always a fun break

17-18 Panini Ascension Basketball
 
Another relatively new product from the 17-18 season. The cards look cool and you can get some nice on card rookie autos in this product. Definitely looking forward to breaking this.

That'll wrap up today's showcase, best rest assured...there's a LOT more to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment