Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Awesome Luka Doncic Autographed Framed Picture Mailday!

So Luka Doncic has been nothing short of amazing his rookie year with the Mavs. The future is looking bright for them as it seems like Dirk Nowitzki is "passing the torch" so to speak as it's clear Luka has the potential to be the face of this franchise for years to come. Combine that with the trade for Kristaps Porzingis, who's recovering from an ACL injury, but has ENORMOUS potential as well, and I really look forward to seeing how this team does next season. Luka's autograph rookie cards are obviously expensive..and there's also controversy surrounding them regarding whether or not he or someone else have signed most of his cards. There are admittedly variances between the autos that raise questions. I'm really hoping that's all they are, variances especially since I've pulled two Luka autos myself and both are in the "questionable" category. Luka signed an autograph deal with Fanatics and I decided that I wanted more than just a card and something I can trust to be 100% authentic. I chose an autograph framed photo. The photo was signed by Luka during the All Star Weekend break. It came in yesterday and I absolutely LOVE IT!



Just a great piece and the pics don't do it justice. Love the big blue sig and love how it displays overall! A great new piece to add to my collection!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. If it comes out that some of those Luka rookie cards were signed by someone else... that's gonna be a huge story.

    P.S. Sweet addition to your basketball collection! Love the blue paint pen on the dark background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..it's definitely going to be a disaster if it comes out Luka didn't sign his cards.

      Delete