Pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

Box Breaks: 2 Boxes of 2018-19 FOTL Select Basketball

 
So unfortunately I'll have to split this up into two different breaks. I got 5 total boxes, but they shipped my orders separately so I got my two box order today and will get my 3 box order on Monday. FOTL Basketball has always been good for me. Last year's version of this stuff, I pulled a Ben Simmons Green Parallel numbered to 5 that I sold for $350 and a Kyle Kuzma Green Rookie Signatures that I sold for $200 from 4 boxes. So it treated me pretty well. The FOTL exclusive here is a Neon Orange Pulsar Parallel numbered to 13. Of course we're going Luka hunting here. Let's see how my first break of this stuff goes.

Notable Base Rookies


Concourse

Luka Doncic RC (2)
DeAndre Ayton RC
Kevin Knox RC
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander RC
Mo Bamba RC (2)


Premier Level

Luka Doncic RC
Mo Bamba RC

Courtside
Luka Doncic RC

Global Icons
Steve Nash
Nikola Jokic

Global Icons Silver Prizm
Paul Gasol

Silver Prizm Concourse
DeAndre Ayton RC
Omari Spellman RC
Brandon Ingram
Terry Rozier

Silver Prizm Premier Level
Luka Doncic RC
Nikola Vucevic
Rodney Hood
Tyreke Evans

Scope Prizm Concourse
Landry Shamet RC
Dennis Smith Jr.


Scope Prizm Premier Level

Lonzo Ball

Tri Color Prizm Concourse
Eric Bledsoe
Tony Parker
Josh Richardson
Jordan Bell

Tri Color Prizm Premier Level
Dzanan Muza RC
Lou Williams

Light Blue Prizm Concourse
DeAndre Ayton RC (#27/299)

Die Cut Blue Prizm Premier Level
Collin Sexton RC (#179/249)
J.J. Redick (#96/249)

Red Prizm Concourse
Moritz Wagner RC (#83/199)

Neon Green Prizm Concourse
Moritz Wagner RC (#54/75)

Die Cut Orange Prizm Premier Level
Chandler Hutchinson RC (#10/65)
Kawhi Leonard (#60/65)

Neon Orange Pulsar Courtside
Grayson Allen RC (#10/13)
Joe Ingles (#10/13)


Throwback Memorabilia

Robin Lopez

Select Swatches
Jrue Holiday

X-Factor Memorabilia
Andrew Wiggins

X-Factor Memorabilia Copper
Allen Crabbe (#10/49)

Rookie Signatures
Wendell Carter Jr. (#137/199)

Rookie Jersey Autographs Purple Prizm
DeAndre Ayton (#32/99)

Overall Thoughts: Not bad..nothing spectacular but a nice solid overall break. I got 4 different Luka rookies (5 overall) and a couple of DeAndre Ayton Rookie Parallels. For those unfamiliar with Ayton he was the #1 overall pick of this year's draft and is having a terrific rookie season himself, just being overshadowed by Luka Doncic and now Trae Young. I also got an autograph jersey card of Ayton as well. The Pulsar Exclusives weren't the greatest, but at least I got a rookie in Grayson Allen and that should be bring in okish money. Not a bad start and I still have 3 boxes to go next week. Pics of the cards

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Top 5 Pulls of 2019
#1 2018-19 Optic Basketball Lebron James Purple Stars FOTL Exclusive Parallel (#5/13)
#2 2018-19 Optic Basketball Signature Series Gold Trae Young (#1/10)
#3 2018-19 Prizm Basketball Robert Williams III Black Gold Prizm RC (#3/5)
#4 2018 Select Sam Darnold FOTL Neon Orange Pulsar Prizm RC (#2/9)
#5 2018 Contenders Football Nick Chubb FOTL Red Zone Auto Parallel



4 comments:

  1. Looks like a pretty good pull. Like you said not spectacular but still good. Doncic rookies are hot right now. He is so good and fun to watch. Can't wait to see what comes from the other boxes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this is a prefectly acceptable break. They can't all be loaded monsters (though I'm hoping the other 3 boxes I have coming will be!)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Lots of Luka rookies!

    ReplyDelete