Pages

Monday, December 4, 2017

The Cardfest entries keep on rollin!



Slowly but surely I'm getting everything and man I can't wait for the day to start rippin! Here's a few more entrants into Cardfest!







16-17 Panini Aficionado Basketball
 
This was a Blowout Black Friday Special at $30 a box. I thought it was a no brainer 
and bought 7 boxes to rip open. Feels like it's be a really fun low risk rip!


16-17 Studio Basketball
 
I've heard a lot of great things about Studio and I got this case a week before Black Friday, I just decided to hold it, knowing I'd be buying more stuff. The cards look nice, the From Downtown inserts which fall 1 per case are really cool and have great value. This is like Aficionado in that for the price and quantity, I'm hoping just one nice pull makes it all worth it.

16-17 Spectra Basketball
 
A little bit more of a heavy hitter for Cardfest. This was a Black Friday special at Dave and Adams and though it's a really risky break, I felt it was worth a shot at the price I paid. I really like the look for Spectra cards and this will be my first break of the brand in any sport.


2017 Topps Luminaries Baseball
 
I have more to showcase, but just to let ya know, here's what I'll be ending Cardfest on. I'm very intrigued by this product and I think it has the possibility of having a pretty nice card out of 2 boxes. Another Black Friday Special on DA Cardworld. I hope I end Cardfest with a BANG with this product!

There's still TONS more to showoff (and tons more I'm still waiting for). This Cardfest is going to be INSANE!!

1 comment: