Pages

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Yep...more stuff for Cardfest!

As I look at everything I've gotten in so far I just gotta say to myself..DAMN I'M INSANE. This without a shadow of a doubt the most unopened product I've ever had at one time. Here's some more of what I'm going to be breaking soon!

2017 Topps WWE Legends
 
I've been eying this product since it came out and though it wasn't a Black Friday Special or anything, I just had to try a couple of boxes of this. 4 hits per 12 pack box with 3 being autographs? This seems like it could be a sleeper Cardfest hit!

2016-17 Donruss Optic Basketball Hanger Packs
 
These were a Black Friday Special, and with Ben Simmons stuff on the rise, I thought I'd take a shot at 9 of these for the price. Odds are it will be brutal, but at it's price point, it's worth a shot.

2012-13 Prestige Basketball
 
Another Black Friday Special. This was a no brainer for me with shots at rookie stuff from Anthony Davis, Kryie Irving, Kawhi Leonard etc. It's a loaded rookie class so anything from this year I look forward to opening.

2012-13 Panini Marquee Basketball
 
Same story different brand. Another 12-13 product that was on sale. Definitely worth a shot.

98-99 Bowman's Best Basketball
 
Here's a little surprise! Finally another old school box to open! Got this off Ebay. This is Vince Carter, Paul Pierce, and Dirk's rookie year, so hoping for maybe an atomic refractor of them! Nostalgia alone will make this a fun rip!

That'll do it for today...but there's still MORE TO COME!


4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you pull out of the 2017 Topps WWE Legends. I wonder if Ricky Steamboat has any signatures in that product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does! I really wanna pull one! Love Steamboat!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I've got 3 more packages coming today, so I should be starting this weekend!

      Delete