Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Awesome Autographs:Jesse Owens PSA/DNA Certified Cut Signature

I don't veer to far from the big 3 in sports usually, but in this case I made an exception. Jesse Owens is one of the most celebrated athletes in Olympic history. His historic performance at the Summer Games in Berlin in 1936 are stuff that legends are made of. In an era of racial inequality, and in the home country of Adolf Hitler, Owens rose to the occasion and won 4 gold medals. He's one of the greatest athletes in American history. This is one of my favorite autos in my collection. A
PSA/DNA autograph that I picked up
off Ebay. Any time I can add an autograph
of one of the greats in sports, no matter what
sport, I jump at the chance, and this was the case
with this Jesse Owens.

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous. That's a beautiful autograph. It must've cost you an arm and a leg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it wasn't that expensive and plus I had Ebay Bucks to spend, so actual out of pocket cost was very minimal.

    ReplyDelete