Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Awesome Autographs:UDA Derrick Rose Auto'd Basketball With #1 Draft Pick Inscription

Derrick Rose has been an absolute BEAST this season. I don't think anyone expected the Chicago Bulls to be so dominant this season, not with the Heat, Celtics, Magic, and even to some the Hawks all expected to finish with a better record than them. But Derrick Rose put this team on his back and has delivered on his potential big time. Even with injuries to Joakim Noah and Carlos Boozer, the Bulls have still managed to stay atop the Eastern Conference, and are fighting the Celtics for that #1 seed in the playoffs. Rose's cards have been on fire all season. I saw an opportunity to grab this ball and pounced on it. Not only did Derrick autograph it, he inscribed it
08 #1 Draft Pick. Such an awesome ball and terrific to
display. Instead of overpaying for a an auto'd sticker card
I decided to go for a piece of auto'd memorabilia from UDA.
I couldn't be more happier with the decision. The ball is also
limited to 100 (mine is #67).

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm not even a D-Rose fan and I think the ball is sweet!!!

    The inscription is def cool. You can never go wrong with UDA pieces either. Nice work Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece. That kid is gonna have a great future in the NBA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments guys, definitely one of my favorite autograph pieces in my collection

    ReplyDelete