Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Top 100 Cards of My Collection-#78 03-04 Topps Chrome LeBron James RC

Ah yes 03-04, the year of King James. When LeBron James entered the league, it was different for me than when Shaq came out because I was older and had a job and therefore more disposable income. I never bought more product than in 03-04 and that was mainly due to LeBron. I bought a box of Chrome but was not able to pull the card shown here, I had to go the EBay route for this. Now like I've stated earlier Topps Chrome used to be the home of a player's best rookie card, but in 03-04 Chrome was already behind a lot of Upper Deck's higher end products. Most of LeBron's rookies are posed shots so it's nice to see an action shot for a refreshing change. Topps Chrome LeBron's are still nice sellers, and out of all my LeBron rookies that I own, this one is definitely my personal favorite. I'll always be a sucker for that patented Topps Chrome finish I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment