Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Top 100 Cards of My Collection-#82 86-87 Fleer Stickers Michael Jordan

Also known as the "consolation prize" in the 86-87 Fleer Set in comparison to the major prize the Michael Jordan RC, the Jordan sticker is an affordable alternative to the king of the set. It's still a rookie issue Jordan which is definitely a plus and one of the main reasons I bought it and love it besides Jordan rockin the old school Bulls jersey. Stickers were inserted 1 per pack so they were not that tough to find, and of course Jordan is by far the most popular and expensive of the set. Definitely a great card (or "sticker" to nitpick), to add to any collection.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, that's it!!! You have too many cards I want. This Fleer Gem is high on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhaha, yeah man, my whole philosophy on this card was I can't afford the rookie card, might as well get the rookie sticker. Definitely a sweet card that you need to get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was dumb enough to sell my Jordan rookie years ago... thinking I'd get another one (which I never did). But thankfully... I kept my sticker set. This card is definitely one of my personal favorites.

    ReplyDelete