Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Top 100 Cards of My Collection-#83 1972 Topps Roger Staubach RC

Out of all the sports I watch, I really have only one favorite team. For better or worse (and for over a decade now it's basically been for worse) the Dallas Cowboys are the only team I passionately follow. It's the only team me and my dad both love and I was pretty much a Cowboy fan the day I was born. One thing that I love about having a team like the Cowboys is the rich and storied history. I love watching old clips of Cowboy greats such as Drew Pearson, the Doomsday Defense, and of course arguably the greatest Cowboy Quarterback of all time Roger Staubach. Staubach took a franchise that was one of the laughingstocks of the leagues and made it in to a championship contender throughout the 70's. Staubach led the Cowboys to their first two Super Bowl wins, and was a no brainer Hall of Famer after he retired. This card too was a no brainer to add to my collection and that's why it's here at #83 on the countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment