Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Top 100 Cards of My Collection-#67 96-97 E-X 2000 A Cut Above Anfernee Hardaway

Hands down my favorite Penny insert in my collection. The scan doesn't do this card justice. When I blogged about missing the days when inserts ruled the world, it was these kind of cards that I was talking about. They don't make em like this anymore. It's such a cool unique die cut card and although it doesn't show in the scan it is a very shiny card as well. These were inserted at a very tough 1:288 rate in the inaugural E-X 2000 set Fleer put out in the 96-97 season. More often than not these cards go over book. If I recall I believe I paid around $60 for this but it was well worth it for this beauty of a card.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!

    I love that card. I've been trying to add that to my collection for a long, long time. I love the set and that card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles, yep it's a beauty, I had to add this to my collection when I saw it hit ebay

    ReplyDelete