Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Top 100 Cards of My Collection-#50 92-93 Topps Stadium Club Beam Team Shaquille O'Neal

I tried not to pick two cards from the same set, but this is definitely going to be the exception to the rule. I've talked about the Beam Team set of 92-93 many times, and at #50 is the cornerstone of that set. It's one of the rare times that Michael Jordan is NOT the most valuable card of the set. The 92-93 Beam Team Shaq was and in my opinion still is THE Shaq rookie card to own. It's the cream of the crop, people were busting Stadium Club Series two like crazy to find this card. It's definitely a card that has stood the test of time, and it's a very important card in basketball card history. For me personally, I remember when I was kid dreaming and wishing I could own this and all of Shaq's rookies. Fast forward years later and mission accomplished. Definitely worthy of top 50 status.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. Beam Team cards were/are the best the early 1990s had to offer to NBA card collectors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is def one of my personal fav's. Wow, I can't wait to see your Top 50. You have an unreal collection. Let me know if you're ever interested in putting a trade together.

    ReplyDelete