Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Top 100 Cards of My Collection-Honorable Mention: 07-08 Topps Letterman Quad Patches John Havlicek

OK, enough drama, back to what this blog is allllllllllll about, awesome cards!! Here's another card that I gave very careful consideration to. John "Hondo" Havlicek is one of the greatest Celtics of all time. This card from Topps Letterman is an awesome quad patch with multiple breaks. Not only that, but only 5 copies of this card exist (mine is #2/5). This was definitely a hard one to leave off the countdown, and I debated back and forth whether or not to put it on. I decided I had more cards that I liked a little more, but still wanted to showcase such an awesome looking card!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of the Celtics, but it's hard not to appreciate a legend like Havlicek. Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete