Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Top 100 Cards of My Collection-#62 2008 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Gold Barry Sanders

I absolutely LOVE this patch card. I remember browsing through the box breaks on the Blowout Cards forum and saw that someone had pulled this and decided to put it on EBay. I was determined to get this card by any means necessary and I watched it until the day it ended, put my bid in and was lucky enough to win this gem. The Mirror Gold parallel is a beauty, numbered to 25, the scan does not do this card justice, but to add to the design is a prime piece of jersey and not just any patch, a laundry tag patch. Such a unique card of one of the greatest running backs of all time (Thanks Barry for retiring, so my guy Emmitt could become the league's all time leading rusher!)

No comments:

Post a Comment