Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

100th Post! Game Used Jersey Style-Dirk Nowitzki

I figure I'd use my 100th post as both a congratulations to Dirk and the Dallas Mavs for once again making the finals by beating a young and hungry Thunder team and to showcase an awesome game used jersey in my collection.. I have NEVER seen Dirk play like he's been playing in this playoff run. You can see it in his eyes that he wants this title BAD, and he'll do anything to win. I've always been a huge fan of Dirk and I have posted about him on an earlier post, but Post #100 I'd figure I'd show my best and favorite game used item in my collection. This jersey was worn by Dirk on St. Patrick's Day of 2009 in the 2nd half against the Detroit Pistons. This jersey was a Christmas gift last year and is certified by Meigray, who are the official suppliers of game used jerseys in the NBA. That's why I love this jersey so much, it's 100% no doubt about it authentic. I also always loved this style of jerseys the Mavs would wear. Just an unbelievable jersey and a cornerstone of my collection. 100 posts sure does fly by, here's to 100 more and beyond!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet jersey!

    Congrats on 100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That GU jersey of Dirk is sweet... but those SLU's on the left are even sweeter! I guess it's because I'll never be able to afford a GU jersey of any future HOFer... but I pick up SLU's left and right at the flea market. SLU's for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, SLU's will always hold a special place in my heart. I love those little guys! I'll be doing posts in the future about my favorite SLU's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing those. Most of the cheap ones I've popped and placed on my office shelves... but I have about 20 that are still in their original packages.

    ReplyDelete